GUCCI NEW ACE PEARL AND SPIKE DETAIL LEATHER SNEAKERS, SIZE 38, TIER 2
Describing Gucci‘s AW16 collection as eccentric and colourful, Alessandro Michele demonstrates the aesthetic with these New Ace sneakers. Crafted from smooth leather complete with signature web stripes, the iconic Italian brand’s Creative Director updates the classic style with tough-luxe details such as spikes, pearls and snake-embossed metallic leather panels.
Details & Care
- Gucci leather trainers
- Lace-up fastening
- Round toe, web stripe sides with pearl and stud details, snake-embossed metallic leather panel to back with spike and stud details
- Leather upper, rubber sole
- Made in Italy
- WORN ONCE AROUND THE HOUSE!
Condition: Never Used
This item shows extremely minimal signs of wear in the form of slight discoloration of soles and slightly supple leather.
Comes With: 2 Original Gucci shoe dust bags
- DESIGNER HISTORY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Estimated RSA Delivery: (4-7 days)
Fair & Simple Returns:
Feel free to return this item for any reason and get HUNU Site Credit. Use your credit to buy something that makes you happy. Just a heads up, purchases outside the South Africa are Final Sale.
- Submit a return request within 4 days of delivery
- Pack and ship the item to HUNU HQ
- Skip the return request and bring the item straight to your nearest HUNU Returns location within 4 days of delivery for instant HUNU Credit.
Founded in 1960 by Valentino Garavani and Giancarlo Giammetti, Italian fashion-house Valentino is one of the most renowned expressions of couture savoir faire. Elegance, timelessness and grace constitute the label’s DNA, providing customers with the perfect equilibrium between traditional craftsmanship and a contemporary design ethos. Having established a devoted following since its conception, Valentino is now under the creative direction of Pierpaolo Piccioli who introduced a youthful energy to the brand’s signature gowns, refined tailoring and cult accessories.